How To Get Rid Of Toenail Fungus
How to get rid of toenail fungus is a very important and meaningful question. In this article, we try to answer the best solution to this question. Toenail fungus is affecting billion of people throughout the world. And everyone is searching for the best solution to the question “how to get rid of toenail fungus?” There is a large number of people who are affected belongs to the United State of America. The chance of toenail fungus increases if your feet remain moist and sweating.
Toenail fungus is most called “Onychomycosis”. The significant signs of this problem are discoloring like grown or yellow of your toenail. Discoloring is the starting of this disease which will further cause thick nails or cracking. Feet are important for the beauty factor. Nobody wants to face the problems of toenail fungus in their feet. Medical treatments of toenail fungus are present but they affect your health.
Hydrogen Peroxide Cures Nail Fungus
There are many natural remedies for toenail fungus cure is present. But we are discussing a more effective and easy home remedy for you. That magical remedy is made with the help of hydrogen peroxide cures nail fungus. The answer to the question “How to get rid of toenail fungus” is hydrogen peroxide.
Hydrogen Peroxide is used in many remedies and household things. It has been using to cure scratches or cuts and disinfects from bacteria. The doctor uses this hydrogen peroxide for cleaning wounds in the hospitals. Another use of hydrogen peroxide is to fight toenail fungus. It fights with bacteria of toenail fungus and recovers the toenail as soon as possible.
How to get rid of toenail fungus using hydrogen peroxide?
Here are too many ways to use hydrogen peroxide to get maximum results. Some of the easy ways are given below:
- Sink Feet in Hydrogen Peroxide Mixture
- Use Mixture of Vinegar and Hydrogen Peroxide
- Use Mixture of Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide
Sink Feet in Hydrogen Peroxide Mixture
How to get rid of toenail fungus then the first method is to make a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and dip your feet in it.
Following ingredients are required to make a mixture.
- Pure water
- About 3% of hydrogen peroxide in one time
- One clean container
Method To Use:
- Take one clean container and fill it with water as per need.
- Now put hydrogen peroxide and it will mix into the water.
- Dry up your feet before going to perform this exercise.
- Dip your affected feet in the mixture and wait for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash your feet and clean with the help of tissues.
- You should have to repeat this process at least one time daily to get the best result.
This is the simple method to kill fungus from the feet but consistency is the key to success. Repeat this process on a daily basis as said above. Even if the fungus completely removes from the toenail of feet you should do this task on daily basis. So feet will become safe from future fungal attacks.
Use Mixture of Vinegar and Hydrogen Peroxide
How to get rid of toenail fungus then another answer is the second simple method of hydrogen peroxide. The second main element of this solution or mixture is vinegar. Vinegar is a mixture of acetic acid and water. Vinegar helps to fight viruses and bacteria due to its antimicrobial properties. That is the main reason vinegar is using in the treatment of ear, nail fungus, and other skin infections.
Here you have the following ingredient to make a useful mixture.
- Pure Water
- About 3% of hydrogen peroxide in one time
- Apple Cider Vinegar or White Vinegar
- One Clean Container
Method to Use:
- Take one clean container and fill it with pure water.
- Add 2 main ingredients hydrogen peroxide and vinegar in the water.
- Make sure your feet are dry before a dip in the mixture.
- Now dip your fungal infected foot in the water.
- Keep your foot in the water for about 10 minutes.
- After that, dry your feet with tissues.
- Repeat this process one time a day.
Follow the step by step guide to get the greatest result. The second method is also powerful for fighting the bacteria of toenail fungus. Because vinegar in this solution is helping to restore the natural pH level of your skin and nails.
Use Mixture of Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide
How to get rid of toenail fungus then the answer to this question is the third method of hydrogen peroxide. Here the magical ingredient is baking soda. The second term used for baking soda is sodium bicarbonate. Baking soda helps to kill the bacteria that cause fungal infection.
Following ingredients are required to make the useful mixture.
- 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide
- Half cup of baking soda
- 4 cups of warm pure water
- ¼ cup of white vinegar
- ½ cup of Epsom salt
- One Container
Method to Use:
- Take one clean container and add all the ingredients which are mentioned above one by one.
- Mix up all ingredients to form a uniform mixture to apply.
- Make sure your feet must be clean and dry.
- Dip your infected feet in the mixture for about 10 minutes.
- After that pull out your feet from the mixture all dry feet with tissues available.
- Repeat this process one time every day.
Follow the above step by step procedure to get the greatest result. This method is helpful and have magical output and with zero side effects. This mixture also helps to balance the pH of the skin and kill all types of bacteria.
In the article, we answer the question “how to get rid of toenail fungus”. The best natural way to recover your toenail is with the help of hydrogen peroxide. We discuss three methods of using hydrogen peroxide to kill the bacteria of toenail fungus. These methods are safe with no side effects.
Share this article “How to get rid of toenail fungus” with your friends and family members. Thanks for reading this article.