9 Hidden Herbal Solutions For Stress And Anxiety
Herbal solutions for stress and anxiety available which lead you towards a normal healthy life. Stress directly affects the working of different hormonal and gland functionality. Chronic stress disturbs your adrenal gland functionality.
This stress condition also results in a weakened human body’s immune system or several digestive diseases. The fact is herbal products are the best performing in the period of stress or anxiety. Stress disease is damaging your health and affect the normal working of your kidney as well
The main thing you must focus on the solid reasons behind the stress or anxiety. Removing stress from the root is the main medicine. Just focus on herbal solutions for stress and anxiety will relieve you but this practice is not fruitful in long run as well.
Read all 9 herbal solutions for stress and anxiety this knowledge will make your life stress-less.
Here are 9 Herbal solutions for stress and anxiety :
These 9 herbal solutions for stress and anxiety are listed below:
1: Chamomile and catnip herbal tea:
2: Eat healthy food for stress protection
3: Supplements that help to kill stress
4: Take time out for relaxation
5: Lavender oil inhaler remedy
6: Ginseng reduces stress condition
7: Valerian sedative tea
8: Stress-fighting bath
9: A deep breath to relax
Chamomile and catnip herbal tea:
One of the herbal solutions for stress and anxiety is Chamomile and catnip herbal tea. Herbs are an effective tool to fight stress. These two herbs chamomile and catnip have relaxing characteristics.
Chamomile is the type of herb that generate from the daisy-like flower. This herb is using in many health issues conditions from many years ago. The famous use of chamomile in the form of tea.
Catnip is another herb that belongs to the mint family. This herb is also using in many health issue conditions like cough etc. The common way to consume this herb in the form of tea.
This herbal tea requires the following ingredients
- 1 teaspoon of chamomile in dried form
- 1 teaspoon of catnip in dried form as well.
- Around 250ml warm boiling water (1 cup)
- Take the boiling water and add these two herbs to it.
- Cover the pot and wait about 10 minutes.
- Refine the mixture to get the purified tea.
- Add honey if you want to give the tea a sweet taste.
- Consume this tea around three times a day.
Eat healthy food for stress protection
Eating a balanced diet is one of the herbal solutions for stress and anxiety. Suprarenal glands or adrenal glands released some precious hormones. These hormones are responsible for managing metabolism, immune system, and blood pressure as well. One of the most important factors to control the behavior towards stress.
Eat that healthy food that is beneficial for your adrenal glands. Avoid consuming toxin drinks like alcohol, caffeine, or sugar-rich drinks as well. The full nutrient diet contains vitamin C, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, magnesium, and zinc.
Vitamin C has key importance in the generation of collagen, absorption of iron, fasten the healing process, and strengthen bones. So vitamin c consumption on regular basis is the need of our body.
The main source of vitamin C are vegetables and fruits like broccoli, oranges, strawberries, and lemon.
Pantothenic acid is another medical term used for Vitamin B5. This vitamin is considered more helpful for the normal functionality of our body.
It manages the blood cell creation process. It transforms our food into energy as well. The main sources for vitamin B5 are egg, chicken, mushrooms, and yogurt as well.
Pyridoxine is another medical term used for Vitamin B6. This vitamin is soluble in the water and needs the body to perform different functions. Your body needs this vitamin which is present in different food items like tempeh, trout, tuna, and banana.
One of the famous mineral which is magnesium. This mineral requires to perform overall reactions occurring in the body. Magnesium is also fruitful in muscle creation, blood pressure and strengthens the immune system as well. The main sources of this are corn, tofu, peas, halibut, and almonds as well.
Zinc is another fruitful nutrient that is necessary for your body. The human body requires this to perform the normal functionality of the body. You can get this from many food items or supplements as well. The main sources of zinc are pumpkin, black beans, oysters, and sesame seeds.
Supplements that help to kill stress
There are several medicines or supplements present which helps to strengthen your body against anxiety and stress. But keep in mind these supplements are effective for a short period. Fulfill these vitamins from natural sources will have long-term benefits.
- The first supplement is vitamin B complex which you can take 50mg two times a day. This vitamin B complex is good for your adrenal glands.
- The second one is magnesium which you can take around 500mg in a whole day.
- The third one is calcium which you should take around 1000mg in a whole working day.
- Proper intake of these supplements will change your life to encounter stress and anxiety.
Take time out for relaxation
Are you busy in your life for daily work routine? No doubt, office work, and other life routine is the necessary part of your life. The main point is here you should give some time to your body and yourself.
Take out at least half an hour for yourself in a day. At this time you can do many things according to your interest or hobby. You can listen to a piece of good music, do some exercise, go for a walk with your friend or just relax during that time.
List out the days that you select for some activity and mark it on the calendar as well. The time you select for yourself will not waste on some important office task. Do work hard on office timing, not all the time. If you succeed in this goal then your anxiety and stress will be gone after a short period.
Lavender oil inhaler remedy
Lavender oil inhaler remedy is one of the hidden herbal solutions for stress and anxiety. Lavender oil is an essential oil that is used to apply on the skin due to many positive outcomes. This essential oil is effective for dry skin, acne skin, and face wrinkles as well.
How to inhale lavender oil is the question? The simple answer is that apply some lavender oil on some piece of cloth or tissue and then take a deep breath. This exercise is enough to get the maximum outcome. You can repeat this process as many times as you want in a day.
Ginseng reduces stress condition
Ginseng is one of the herbal solutions for stress and anxiety. Ginseng is considered the most effective Chinese medicine. Two types of ginseng are found in the market and famous as well. The first one is American ginseng and another type is Asian ginseng.
American ginseng considers working as a relaxing agent as well. This Siberian ginseng will positively affect the working of adrenal glands. It helps to fight every type of stress like emotional stress and physical stress as well.
Instructions to follow:
- Buy the ginseng in extract form that is standardized for eleutheroside.
- Take almost 250mg of that ginseng two times a day.
- You can repeat this remedy for about six weeks.
Ginseng is good for health but if you are suffering from blood pressure issues. You should consult your doctor before taking any type of ginseng.
Valerian sedative tea:
Valerian tea is one of the herbal solutions for anxiety and stress as well. Valerian is a popular herb found all around the world. This herb uses the patient suffering problem like insomnia.
This herb is commonly used when someone facing problems like stress and anxiety. Valerian is a powerful and effective herb with no sad effects which is why its use is common.
Valerian sedative tea preparation method
Follow the given instructions to make the exact tea for yourself.
Ingredients for tea:
Valerian tea requires two ingredients which are as follows
- You need 250ml of water (1 cup)
- You need valerian root in dried form (1 teaspoon)
Follow this step-by-step guide to make the perfect tea.
- Take a pot and add dried valerian to the given quantity.
- Pour warm boiling water into the pot and cover the pot so that to prevent the vapors of the mixture.
- Wait for 10 minutes and then strain the drink to purify it.
- You tried to drink 3 cups of this tea in one day.
You can consume valerian in different forms instead of tea as well. You can take one or two capsules with (300-500mg) quantity or one tablespoon in extract form. Consume this three times in a day if you want.
Do not intake this herb in huge quantities or for a long period of time as well. If you do so then this will cause headache problems and muscle spasms. You know excessive quantity intake everything is bad for your health.
Taking bath to consider the perfect tool for a fight with stress and anxiety. Bath with the help of different essential oil like ylang-ylang, sandalwood, and lavender oil will give you a pleasant experience.
Adding Epsom salt with essential oil will reduce physical tension and stress.
Ingredients for special bath:
- Require 250g of Epsom salt
- Lavender oil with 5 drops
- Sandalwood oil with 5 drops
- Ylang-ylang oil with 2 drops
- Fill up your bathtub with normal warm water.
- After that, add Epsom salt to the water.
- Add all essential oils one by one in the bathtub water.
- Lay down in the bathtub and stirring oil in the water.
- Relax in the bathtub for at least 20 minutes and enjoy the bathing process.
- Make this bath extraordinary with a candlelight and a bath pillow with positive thinking as well.
A deep breath to relax:
Deep breathing is one of the secrets herbal solutions for stress and anxiety. Slow down your breathing into a regular pattern by giving a silent message to your mind to relax. To do this you should search for some peaceful place where you spend some time lonely.
- Sit there or Lay down in that comfortable place and take a deep breath.
- Start breathing exercise with exhaling through your open mouth and inhale slowly through the nose to count 5.
- Stop breathing process and count from 1 to 5. After that exhale from the open mouth to a count of 10.
- The exhalation process takes twice as long as your inhalation process. Start this process with again inhaling and complete 5 cycles.
- Repeat this process at least 2 times a day to experience the major difference. Whenever you feel any stress do this exercise to become relax.
Conclusion of “Herbal Solutions For Stress And Anxiety”
In this article, we share 9 different herbal solutions for stress and anxiety. These are totally natural with no harmful side effects. By reading these 9 herbal solutions for stress and anxiety will train you how to live a happy life.
Try these remedies and move towards a healthy and happy life as well.
Share this article “Herbal Solutions For Stress And Anxiety” with your friends and family members. Thanks