8 Best Homemade Treatment For Headache
Everyone is looking for the best homemade treatment for headaches. According to the latest studies, many factors cause headaches like nervous tension, tight muscles in the neck or the shoulders, poor posture, anxiety, etc.
Sometimes, blood vessel expansion may cause headaches or migraine headaches. Other well-known headaches factors are cold, flu, or digestive issues in your body. The simple is that your headache problem is due to some reasons discussed above.
1: Herbal Tea For Tension Headaches:
Make a ginger herbal tea that will decrease the root cause of pain in your body. This tea will reduce pain-causing chemical production in the body. This herbal tea is effective tool for headache and kidney problem as well.
Two famous natural resources like chamomile and linden consider relaxants. These will help you to release physical and emotional tension without any medicine.
Herbal Tea Ingredients:
This magical herbal tea may contain the following ingredients to make homemade treatment for headache.
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 1 teaspoon ginger root which is fresh chopped.
- 1 teaspoon dried form of chamomile.
- 1 teaspoon dried form of linden
Herbal Tea making method:
- Simmering the ginger root with fresh water in the covered pot for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes remove the pot from the heat.
- Add natural ingredients that you have like chamomile and linden.
- After adding these ingredients wait for 10 minutes.
- Adding sweetener in the tea as desire.
- To get an effective result make sure to drink it hot.
2: Headaches Relief With Aromatherapy Compress:
A natural lavender relieves your body from mental and physical stress or tension as well. According to the latest research marjoram also has relaxing properties.
You must have these ingredients as follows:
- Cool and freshwater
- 5 drops of lavender oil
- 5 drops of marjoram oil
- 2 pieces of wash-clothes
- Take a container with fresh water in it.
- Add 5 drops of two oils in the water (Lavender oil & Marjoram oil)
- Soak that two clothes in the mixture and wring out slightly.
- Lay down in a comfortable place.
- Apply one piece of cloth on the forehead and another one on the back of your neck as well.
- Task some rest for about 30 minutes to get the relief from headache.
3: Lavender Oil Massage For Headache Relief
As we have discussed earlier lavender oil is the most common tool to relieve your headaches. Another way is to take a massage of lavender oil. Few drops of lavender essential oil are enough to ease tension as well as headaches.
4: Consume Valerian For Pain:
The valerian flower plant reduces the body’s pain or headaches.
- You need to take half a teaspoon of valerian extract.
- Mix up this extract in warm water and consume after every 30 minutes.
- To get the best result you must take 3 teaspoons in a day to get rid of the headache.
- Maximum 3 teaspoons of valerian extract enough to consume.
5: Take Footbath for Headache Removal
Take proper footbath is better in the time of headache or tension. Footbath consider another homemade treatment for headache. Take a water container and immerse your feet in the container for about 15 minutes.
In the meanwhile dip a cloth in ice water and compress your temples, back of your neck, and forehead as well. This practice will reduce the blood flow and reduce your head pain.
6: Loosen Mucus solution
Homemade treatment for headache is to loosen your mucus. Food items that contain hot pepper and horseradish will accelerate the blood flow. This situation will loosen secretions of mucus in the sinuses of the human body.
This overall method will help you reduce the congestion. And sinus headaches will recover soon as a normal human body.
7: Proper Massage away headaches
Another homemade treatment for headache is massage. Proper massage fights with tension headaches is the fact followed by our ancestor. The fingers of the hand place on the column where the head and neck join together. Move your fingers forward and backward in a 5cm area along with the head base.
When you apply small pressure on these points you feel slightly tender. The massage process will continue with firm pressure applied. Use your finger’s pads wisely with a small rotating motion as well.
The more nicely you massage these points and better the result in the end. Deep breathing during the massage process and think your tension releases as you exhale.
The massage process continues for one to three minutes. Repeat this process at least one time per day and more if you want.
8: Ginger for migraine:
If you have a problem with a headache like migraines then ginger is good for you. Ginger has many natural properties which help to fight pain or headaches in your body. Ginger is also good homemade treatment for headache.
At the moment you feel headache or pain in any area of your head. You should take one-third teaspoon of powdered ginger. Mix the ginger with water in a glass and drink the mixture.
Ginger has the natural power of anti-inflammatory that will cure migraine attacks.
Homemade Treatment For Headache Conclusion:
Use these remedies is 100% safe for your health and totally natural as well. These all eight remedies boost your body’s inner health and normalize the functionality of your body. Keep using these remedies and be healthy always.
Share this article “8 Best Homemade Treatment For Headache” with your friends and family members. Thanks for reading